Thursday, October 13, 2011

Prayer always works

So I know yesterday I went on a huge complaining spree about not playing my sport that I love. But like I said last night I would not lose faith in Christ and He has blessed me with an opportunity to play this Saturday. All I know is I need to take every advantage of this one opportunity that I can get. This is my one chance to make my career and show everyone who doesn't believe in me that I can be a play maker. The one question that burns inside of me is this..... What will your legacy be?! Make it happen... (this weekend) thanks to Case McCoy for tweeting this on October 6th. I will take this chance not to screw up. Today was just a simple reminder that Christ does listen to your prayers and although He might not answer them right away, sooner or later He gives you and opportunity. That one opportunity that we pray for. Here by Christ, Blessed by Christ, and Loved by Christ. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment